Saturday, September 25, 2010

How Can I Keep From Singing Your Praise


There is an endless songEchoes in my soul
I hear the music ring
And though the storms may comeI am holding onTo the rock I cling
How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the KingAnd it makes my heart want to sing
I will lift my eyesIn the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives
And I will walk with YouKnowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give
I can sing in the troubled times Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step And fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me upSing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angelsAnd the saints around the throne

No comments: